THE WESTWOOD SENIOR VAN
- Available to Westwood and Emerson residents only.
- Appointments must be booked at least one week in advance; however, we strongly recommend two weeks’ notice as appointments fill up quickly. Call Marisa Tarateta, Senior Services Manager, at 201-664-7100 x: 109.
- Appointments begin at 9:15 a.m. The last appointment of the day is 1:45 p.m.
- Pickup time will be confirmed the day before a scheduled trip between the hours of 9:00am and 2pm.
- No service on Municipal Holidays.
- Medical appointments take priority over all other requests.
- Medical appointments will be accepted within Westwood, Hillsdale and Emerson. For all other towns, participants will need to contact Bergen County Transportation 201-368-5955.
- Participants using a wheelchair must have a brake on their wheelchair AND be accompanied by a family member, neighbor or aide.
- Service is from curb to curb.
- Drivers cannot assist with packages or assist passengers with getting on & off the van.
- Participants requiring assistance must be accompanied by a family member, neighbor or aide.
BERGEN COUNTY COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION
The Division of Community Transportation was created to provide a safe, trouble-free, scheduled transportation system for persons with disabilities, seniors, and frail residents of Bergen County. View their transportation brochure here Version OptionsSenior VanHeadline BERGEN COUNTY COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION BERGEN COUNTY COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION.