- 7 p.m.
- Westwood Municipal Complex
101 Washington Avenue
Westwood, NJ 07675
It is anticipated that all meetings in 2021 will be held remotely via Zoom until further notice. Meeting information, including Zoom link, meeting ID, passcode, phone access number, and process to submit public comments in advance shall be posted on the Borough website public meeting calendar, which is viewable from the home page at www.westwoodnj.gov. Please be advised that public comments may be made during the meeting and may be submitted by 6:00 P.M. on the date of the meeting either through written letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any relevant documents will be available on either the Borough’s website or by requesting same from the Parking Authority via email at email@example.com. The Remote Meeting Public Comment Policy can be accessed by clicking here.
|January 28 - Reorganization
- What is the mission and responsibility of the Parking Authority?
- Where can I park my car if I visit the Westwood central business district?
- When coming to Westwood for shopping on Saturday, it is difficult to find a parking space. Where can I park?
- How do I use the Master Meters that are located in the Municipal Parking Lots?
- Where are the 9-hour parking meters located?
- What should I do if a parking meter does not accept the coins?
- Where do I go to pay a Parking Summons?
- Can a Parking Enforcement Officer cancel a Parking Summons?
- When does the Parking Authority hold its meetings?
- How do I apply for a position with the Parking Authority?